EXTENDED CRUISES BALI
The Extended Cruise program is for those who want to explore the islands and do more fun activities. This program gives you more time to explore and discover great spots for snorkeling, diving, fishing, surfing and great beaches on the islands of Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Lombok, the Gili Islands, Sumbawa, Komodo – Flores. You decide where you want to go, what you want to do, how many days, and we will fulfill your need.
We can custom design a program to suit your needs and schedule.
The Moggy Bali Private Yacht Charters is under survey for 8 passengers on Extended/Overnight Charters. We have 3 X double cabins, two of which are convertible to 2 singles each, and 2 X single cabins. There are two toilets and inside and outside fresh-water showers.
On Extended Charters, we require:
- A 2 Day 1 Night minimum to do Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida charters.
- A 3 Day minimum to do the Bali – Lombok round trip (a great honeymoon package.)
- A 5-7 Day program might be preferred for a more leisurely trip or if they want to do a lot of
surfing or scuba diving.
- For Bali – Lombok – Southwest Sumbawa – South Lombok Surf Charters, round trip, we suggest 7 to 8 Days for this program.
- a 14 Day cruises to the Komodo Islands, a World Heritage park and see the world famous pre- historic Komodo dragons. Also, snorkel or scuba dive beautiful exotic coral reefs, sport-fish on the way, and lots more.
While you are on the charter, enjoy our delicious family style BBQ. Breakfast and lunches are no less spectacular. We can prepare both Western and Indonesian dishes. The food is second to none. All cooked fresh on-board and enough to satisfy any appetite. With our large capacity freezer and refrigerator systems, you can expect choice tenderloin steak, assorted seafood, plump chickens, and lean pork loin, garlic bread, corn on the cob, fresh green salads, coleslaw, great mashed potatoes, diced tomatoes with green onions, and much more great Western food. We also have pecal (Boiled vegetables with not so hot peanut sauce), rice, noodles and much more great Indonesian food. Free ice-cold beer is also included.
A 240 volt – 2,800 watt inverter, 12 volt to 240 volt, is in operation 24 hours a day to supply all of your electrical needs without the putt, putt, putt, putt of a generator. This means undisturbed sleeping. Our salon features an entertainment system consisting of TV, radio, cassette deck, CD, VCD, and DVD with over 1000 current and classic movies and concerts.
For your sport-fishing enjoyment we have state-of-the-art Shimano lever-drag rods and reels. US Divers snorkeling equipment is also included.
Scuba diving with a certified PADI Instructor- guide and the finest of scuba equipment can also be arranged at optional cost depending on your certification and number of dives. Beginners, can be accommodated by the PADI, DSD, Discover Scuba Diving, program. Minimum age for a child is 12 years old.
On Extended charters, we depart at 9:00am on the first day and return at 6:00pm on the last day.
- 1-2 persons – US$920
- 3-4 persons – US$980
- Each extra person after the first 4 person is US$195/day/extra person.
- We require a 1/3 deposit to hold a booking and provision the boat, with the balance due prior to sailing.
- You can pay it either in US$ or Rupiah equivalent. We use CNBC currency for the rates.
- For payment, please contact us.
- Our capacity is 8 persons on Extended Charters.
- Scuba diving is available, with a professional dive instructor – guide, at optional cost depending on your certification, location of dives, and the number of dives.
- Komodo charters are a minimum of 7 days one-way with fly-back, at clients expense, from Labuhan Bajo, 10 days if they wish to go round-trip, and 12 days R/T, if there is a lot of scuba diving involved.
- There is a US$950/day re-location charge to return the boat to Bali empty. It takes 2 X 24 hour days to return the boat empty from Labuhan Bajo, Flores.(approximately 44 hours non-stop) to Bali.
- PADI Scuba diving is available on all charters, except 1/2 day charters, at optional cost.
- Standard dive for certified divers US$150/2 dives/day. Other specialty dive programs slightly higher and quoted on request depending upon the divers certification, location of the dive, type of dive, and number of dives.
- Beginner (DSD- Discover Scuba Diving) program is US$130/1 dive/day. And the price includes: classroom, instructor-guide, all equipment and one dive.
- Prices for mixed gases, nitrox, technical dives, and re-breather, vary with location and can be quoted on request.
- Instructor-guide and all equipment is included on all of these programs.
- Payment for scuba dive to be paid in advance. You can pay it either in US$ or Rupiah equivalent. We use CNBC currency for the rates
- We also need a passenger list of each person going on the charter, name, country, and passport number on extended charters, at least 72 hours prior to sailing. This is for the official harbor clearance purpose.
- We suggest you book early to insure availability.
All meals & beverages + 6 ice-cold beers/person/day (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner )
All Sport Fishing Equipment
Transportation both to the charter and return after ( For Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran Bay, Nusa Dua and Sanur areas)
All taxes and fees