Overnight Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida cruises minimum 2 days 1 night , 3-5 day cruises to Lombok and the Gili Islands, 7-14 day cruises to the Komodo Islands, a World Heritage park – see the world famous pre-historic Komodo dragons, snorkel or scuba dive exotic coral reefs, sport-fish on the way, and lots more. Cruise in comfort. The MOGGY is a 46ft long X 23′ wide high-powered cutter-rigged sailing catamaran, fast and stable. Her 23′ wide beam means less sea-sickness, less rock and roll, and more safety, especially good for children.
We can custom design a program to suit your needs and schedule.
The MOGGY is under survey for 8 passengers on over-night charters. We have 3 X double cabins, two of which are convertible to 2 singles each, and 2 X single cabins. There are two toilets and inside and outside fresh-water showers. The food is second to none, all cooked fresh on-board and enough to satisfy any appetite. With our large capacity freezer and refrigerator systems, you can expect choice tenderloin steak, plump chickens, and lean pork loin and ribs, assorted seefood, coleslaw, pecal (4 vegetables with not so hot peanut sauce ) and much more. Ice-cold beer is also included. Lunches and breakfasts no less spectacular!
A 240 volt – 2,800 watt inverter, 12 volt to 240 volt, is in operation 24 hours a day to supply all of your electrical needs without the putt, putt, putt, putt of a generator. This means un-disturbed sleeping. Our salon features an entertainment system consisting of TV, radio, cassette deck, CD, VCD, and DVD with over 1000 current and classic movies and concerts.
For your sport-fishing enjoyment we have state-of-the-art Shimano lever-drag rods and reels. US Divers snorkeling equipment is also included. Scuba diving with a certified PADI Instructor- guide and the finest of scuba equipment can also be arranged at optional cost depending on your certification and number of dives. Beginners, no problem.
Extended charters start at 9:00am on the first day and return at 6:00pm on the last day.
- 1-2 persons – US$870
- 3-4 persons – US$930
- Each extra person after the first 4 person is US$175/day/extra person.
- Our capacity is 8 persons on extended charters.
- Includes taxes and fees.
Term & Condition
- We require a 3 day minimum to do the Bali-Lombok round trip(a great honeymoon package), a 5-7 day program might be preferred for a more leisurely trip or if they want to do a lot of surfing or scuba diving.
- For Bali-Lombok-Southwest Sumbawa-South Lombok surf charters, round trip, we suggest 7 to 8 days for this program.
- Komodo charters are a minimum of 7 days one-way with fly-back, at clients expense, from Lapan Bajo, 10 days if they wish to go round-trip, and 12 days R/T if there is a lot of scuba diving involved.
- There is a US$950/day re-location charge to return the boat to Bali empty. It takes 2 X 24 hour days to return the boat empty from Lapan Bajo, Flores.(approximately 44 hours non-stop) to Bali.
- PADI Scuba diving is available on all charters, except 1/2 day charters, at optional cost.
- Standard dive US$45/dive. Other specialty dive programs slightly higher and quoted on request depending upon the divers certification, location of the dive, type of dive, and number of dives.
- Beginner (DSD- Discover Scuba Diving) program is US$85 and includes, classroom, instructor-guide, all equipment and one dive. Prices for mixed gases, nitrox, technical dives, and re-breather, vary with location and can be quoted on request.
- Instructor-guide and all equipment is included on all of these programs.
- Payment for scuba can be made direct to dive operation, by cash or credit card if they wish, as we do not mark these programs up.
- We suggest you book early to insure availability.
- We require a 1/3 deposit to hold a booking and provision the boat, with the balance due prior to sailing. We also need a passenger list of each person going on the charter, name, country, and passport number on extended charters, at least 72 hours prior to sailing.
All meals & beverages + ice-cold beer ( 2 lunches, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast )
All Fishing Equipment
Scuba diving is available, with a professional dive instructor – guide, at optional cost depending on your certification, location of dives, and the number of dives.